What happens when you have a handful of patients to see in a short time, and you don’t have staff members to spare to answer patient phone calls and appointment scheduling? Failure to provide quick, reliable information to patients can end up resulting in frustrated patients. Frustration often causes poor online reviews, leading to loss of new patients, employee burnout, and high turnover rates.
CareXM offers a HIPAA compliant mobile customer experience management (CXM) tool designed to increase efficiency for providers and provide fast, reliable care for patients. Our CXM Mobile app connects patients and caregivers in a new way, making it easier for both parties to stay connected and helps you maintain a thriving medical practice.
We are always updating our tools to provide the latest resources and information for our clients. When we created CareXM, we decided to focus on three primary benefits our clients need:
- Reduced staff burnout and turnover
- Increased peace of mind
- Improved efficiency and cost reduction
Patient needs do not always adhere to a 9-to-5 schedule, often causing many practices to burnout employees by asking them to work long hours. Healthcare is a high-stress environment, causing burnout for staff if they are not given the right tools to do their job effectively. Feeling the need to run from patient to patient, field phone calls, and handle appointments is overwhelming. Support from CareXM will assist your practice by:
- Triaging caregiver phone calls over the phone.
- Alleviating demands for on-call nurses, improving work-life balance.
- Reducing home visit demands by resolving non-emergent calls without needing to contact on-call nursing staff.
- Support for high call volume, allowing staff to focus on doing other aspects of their job needs.
- Improving patient satisfaction with caring, competent phone support.
- Access to carefully screened registered nurses all adhering to our personal and professional standards.
- Affordable telephone triage without the need to hire full-time staff members.