CareXM provides 24/7 answering service solutions for patients and providers. CareXM will tailor a custom contact center service plan to meet your specific needs — we understand there is no one-size-fits-all approach.
We will include the telehealth services you need to support your staff and provide the best care for your patients:
- Daytime coverage for meetings
- Daily tuck-in/status check calls
- Safety calls
- Admission tuck-in calls
- Pain assessment calls
- Follow-up calls
- Comprehensive call reports
- Individualized nursing notes
- Emergency back-up services
- HIPAA Compliant
No matter your needs, CareXM will find a way to provide you with a custom plan to provide exemplary care and maintain your competitive edge.
Our Telehealth Services & Products
- Clinical Triage Service
- After Hours Answering Service
- Daytime Answering Service
- Appointment Scheduling
- CXM & CXM Mobile
The lifeblood of home health and hospice services is referrals. Effectively receiving and accepting referrals makes a dramatic impact on the bottom line and longevity of a healthcare business. As a partner, CareXM can accept patient referrals by phone — no matter what time the call comes in. Our nurses can act as a client’s employee and accept referrals over-the-phone and contact administrators to finalize the referral during business hours.
Our Patient-care Documentation Portal (PDP) is a distinguishing factor of our telehealth service. Our system was created to provide the best in detailed, comprehensive reporting for our clients. Reporting provides transparency, oversight, and an easy review of all interactions with CareXM nurses.
- Personalized reports that are easy to retrieve anytime
- Real-time documentation—often more thorough than clinical notes
- Digital recording of all calls
- Detailed client and patient modules