Are you seeking a new way to provide fast, trustworthy, compassionate care to your patients? Home health care is designed to provide patients with the medical attention they need from their own home. When someone needs assistance to live independently, they need to know they can reach out to their medical providers when they have important questions and concerns. Home health care services often provide:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Skilled nursing
CareXM provides home health answering service to ensure patients are given the attention and information they need. No longer do providers need to stress about answering every phone call and limiting their ability to provide the best patient care in the office. We field thousands of patient calls daily, ensuring the patient questions and concerns are addressed quickly.
Focus on Patient Care
When providers can focus on in-office care, our experts ensure that patient home health care needs are met. We can handle new patient intake, appointment scheduling, and phone answering to give patients immediate response each time they call. Home health care is continuing to grow, causing additional strain on medical practices. With more patients comes less time to handle daily office tasks, which is where CareXM steps in.
HIPAA Compliant Phone Service
Staying updated with the latest compliance regulations is essential is home health care. CareXM is a HIPAA compliant phone service. We provide 24/7 phone answering services, allowing patients to be connected with compassionate, professional nurses. Offering rapid response time to patients will improve the overall patient experience and improves the practices’ reputation.
What is CareXM?
Our team of experts is well-versed in medical practice and home health care needs. We will follow your existing business model and requirements to ensure patients are given the highest level of care and professionalism. We provide:
- 24/7 answering service – around the clock care for patients, even when your office is closed.
- Intake procedures – gather patient information, answer questions, field referrals, and respond to internal office needs such as patient scheduling and billing concerns.
- Appointment scheduling – our app, UberNurse, allows us to manage patient scheduling and can see provider and staff calendars. UberNurse reduces the risk of miscommunication and missed appointments.
All-Hours Customer Service
In today’s fast-paced world, providers cannot afford to fall behind. Medical answering service gives you a unique tool to enhance patient relationships, reduce employee burnout and turnover, streamline processes, and strengthen your medical practice. Our around-the-clock phone call support gives patients 24/7 access to qualified nurses, who are here to help them receive the compassionate care they deserve. Schedule a consultation with CareXM to find out how our tool will improve your practice!
Why Choose CareXM?
Our customized solutions are designed around each medical practice’s unique needs. Our goal is to enhance your business by reducing employee burnout and turnover, improving operations, and providing better care to patients. Our program includes:
- Custom program and implementation – We meet with your office to identify current challenges and implement a best suited strategy for your business needs.
- Staff support and training – We focus on managing your telephone triage system to ensure nursing staff has the information they need to provide quality care to patients. The entire staff can use the program, helping to increase response time and streamline internal processes.
- Risk management – Our consulting team will optimize risk management by providing solutions that comply with telehealth nursing standards and hospice best practices. We will identify areas that cause undue strain on your staff and create a solution to implement a new alternative process to improve operations.
A powerful addition to any organization, CareXM has a solution that works! Schedule a consultation with our experts to find out how you can offer better patient care, reduce employee turnover, improve efficiency, and gain the competitive advantage your medical practice needs!