CareXM offers hospital call center solutions designed to meet growing patient call demands. We focus on helping hospitals with cost containment and improved patient satisfaction by providing 24/7 phone support from licensed nurses. Our experts concentrate on utilizing custom protocols unique to your hospitals’ needs to ensure patients are routed to the right providers or given answers to their timely questions. Hospitals can provide 24/7 call center support for all patient needs, from questions to appointment scheduling.
What Hospitals Receive from CareXM
When hospitals work with CareXM, they are given a personalized medical answering service including:
- Compassionate phone support from licensed nurses
- HIPAA compliant phone support
- Patient information gathering and realistic expectations for patient care
- Appointment scheduling and rescheduling
- Employee calendar access and management
- Customized reporting
- Provider messaging through a secure app
- High volume and disaster recovery phone support
- Affordable telephone triage
- Reduced burden on existing staff
- Strengthened employee job satisfaction
- Reduce patient and employee redundancies with scale-based demands
- Staff training
- Improved quality of care for patients
- Streamlined solution for effective patient care
- Call recording for training and quality control
- Additional resources for staff
Focus on Patient Care
Outsourcing phone call support to trained experts allows providers to devote more time to daily patient care. In-office patients need time with providers for effective treatment. CareXM will handle common questions that require a rapid response, keeping at home patients satisfied with quality care from the hospital. As the demand for better patient engagement continues to rise, hospitals will benefit from working with qualified call center professionals.
Commitment to Better Care
Families dealing with loved ones on hospice often need to ask several questions daily. Utilizing CareXM will allow you to commit to better patient care by offering rapid call answering and telephone triage. Our qualified nurses can field many of the questions, handle appointment scheduling, and assist with additional hospital needs. Outsourcing prevents the need to hire other full-time staff members, allowing providers to reduce costs while offering better patient care.
Contact CareXM to ask about hospital call center solutions. Our representatives can discuss your hospital needs and create a customized solution to meet your needs. Our HIPAA compliant services safeguard patient interactions and focus on making sure patients are given the quality care they deserve.
Why Choose CareXM?
Our customized solutions are designed around each medical practice’s unique needs. Our goal is to enhance your business by reducing employee burnout and turnover, improving operations, and providing better care to patients. Our program includes:
- Custom program and implementation – We meet with your office to identify current challenges and implement a best suited strategy for your business needs.
- Staff support and training – We focus on managing your telephone triage system to ensure nursing staff has the information they need to provide quality care to patients. The entire staff can use the program, helping to increase response time and streamline internal processes.
- Risk management – Our consulting team will optimize risk management by providing solutions that comply with telehealth nursing standards and hospice best practices. We will identify areas that cause undue strain on your staff and create a solution to implement a new alternative process to improve operations.
A powerful addition to any organization, CareXM has a solution that works! Schedule a consultation with our experts to find out how you can offer better patient care, reduce employee turnover, improve efficiency, and gain the competitive advantage your medical practice needs!